We're looking for the top eight next generation solutions addressing major cybersecurity challenges.
Why apply to pitch at the event?
- Pitch your business case and gain credibility with international investors and corporate stakeholders.
- Increase your visibility through international media exposure.
- Meet potential partners carefully selected from our wide-ranging network at a dedicated matchmaking event.
- Benefit from professional coaching by the PwC team.
- Be part of a European level event in Cybersecurity (Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg 2018).
The Most Promising Solution Award will be conferred by the Jury to the candidate that demonstrates excellence at all levels, from strategy to execution. The audience will also have the chance to vote for the most captivating solution through the People's Choice Award.
- All applicants will be reviewed by a selection committee of independent jurors. Eight solutions will be selected and owner of the solution will pitch at the PwC Cybersecurity Day on 18 October 2018.
- Each finalist will undergo professional coaching by PwC in order to prepare their final pitch.
- At the pitching competition on the PwC Cybersecurity Day, a jury of experts representing the market and the industry will evaluate each solution presented by the pitching companies based on the following criteria:
1. Solution relevance:
- Market demand: The market is already showing high demand for this type of solution or is now at the right maturity level to get interested by this solution.
- Problem: The problem addresses a major cyber security concern in the in the current context.
- Approach: The adopted approach is smart, logical, understandable, reasonable and efficient.
- Innovation: The adopted approach makes use of the latest science/theoretical and technology advances. The solution has clear USPs versus other solutions.
- Strategy and Business model: The company has a clear strategy, a sound business and pricing model, and the willingness to become a global leader.
- Ability to execute: The company shows a good potential to execute, either because of its existing client base, or because of the track record and credibility of the team.
- Ethics, morals: The solution addresses the problem in the most ethical way. The company demonstrates awareness about their own impact on the business, community and society in general.
- Privacy: The company and its solution shows evidence of responsibly dealing with private data and Personally Identifiable Information.
- The winners of the Most Promising Solution Award and the People's Choice Award will be announced at the Award ceremony during the gala dinner on the same day (18 October) in the framework of the Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg.
- See terms and conditions.
- Application start: 21 June 2018
- Application deadline: 23 July 2018
- Announcement of the eight selected solutions: 3 September 2018
- PwC coaching: from 3 September 2018
- PwC Cybersecurity Day - Pitching competition: 18 October 2018
- Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner: 18 October 2018
Note: All information provided will be kept confidential and will only be shared with the panel of judges.