We're looking for the top ten next generation companies with global potential in Cybersecurity.
Your solution is disruptive and innovative in the field of:
- Behavioural analysis
- Identity and Access Management
- Security of IoT
Why apply to pitch at the event?
- Pitch your business case and gain credibility with international investors and corporate stakeholders.
- Increase your visibility through international media exposure.
- Meet potential partners and investors carefully selected from our wide-ranging network at a dedicated matchmaking event.
- Benefit from professional coaching by the PwC's Accelerator team.
- Be part of a country level event in Cybersecurity (Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg 2017).
The Most Promising Company Award will be conferred by the Jury to the candidate that demonstrates excellence at all levels, from strategy to execution. The audience will also have the chance to vote for the most captivating solution through the People's Choice Award.
The Award winners will receive a customised one-day business acceleration workshop with PwC's Accelerator (Value EUR 10,000).
- All applicants will be reviewed by a selection committee of independent jurors. Ten finalists will be selected to pitch at the PwC Cybersecurity Day on 19 October 2017.
- Each finalist will undergo professional coaching by PwC’s Accelerator in order to prepare their final pitch.
- At the pitching competition on the PwC Cybersecurity Day, a jury of experts representing the market and the industry will evaluate each pitching company based on its value proposition, internationalisation strategy, potential impact in the industry as well as the elevator pitch performance.
- The winners of the Most Promising Company Award and the People's Choice Award will be announced at the Award ceremony during the gala dinner on the next day (20 October) in the framework of the Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg.
- See terms and conditions.
Note: All information provided will be kept confidential and will only be shared with the panel of judges.